Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tag, You're it!

I've been tagged for the first time! Lindsay at "Waiting for that Positve" tagged me. Thanks!

I have a break in between appointments, so I will answer these questions. I will tag others with questions when I get home.



1. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would it be?

** Somewhere hot. I live in the Midwest, and it gets so bitterly cold at times, I hate it. Summer has always been my favorite season. Weird I know, but the hotter the better!

2. Who do you find inspiring (other than your family members)?
** This is tough, because I truly do look up to my mother and grandmother. I was taught at very young age, the importance and strength of diversity, independence, hard work, compassion, education, among other values I hold so dear.

3. What was the last book you read? and What was the last one you read that you would suggest other's read?
** I am currently reading "God Ain't Blind". To be honest, I can't say If I would encourage others to read it. So far, it has just been "okay" for me. It is part of a series. Because I have read the others (which have been really good), I've invested my time, so I want to see the series through.

4. Have you had any major injuries?
** Luckily, no - Knock on wood :-)

5. Do you have a favorite quote or motto?
** My Dad always says "Don't take any wooden nickels." To me, it's funny, but still has a great message!

And a bonus....Because I really liked this question - Do you have a Favorite band/singer/artist?
** Toughie! I love all types of music, so my favorites change from day to day. My Current favorites are: Adele, Prince, Expose (Yup totally 80's) and Drake.

To be continued..........


1 comment: