Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Salsa Con Queso & A Pregnancy Test

Last night, I had butterflies in my stomach for most of the evening. I just kept thinking, today is "Day 34, and tomorrow is Day 35". I am supposed to call the Dr. office on day 35 if AF has not come, and i have a BFN so i can start Provera again. Why can't this be easy? I thought of so many scenarios of putting off taking the test, taking it next week maybe? But if it is a BFN, I really want to get this Provera over with so I can started on cycle 13. I still can't believe it has been a year of TTC with no success. I feel like my mind is all over the place.

I said so many prayers last night, prayers that we succeeded our our 12th cycle. Prayers for strength if a BFN is inevitable, Prayers to be able to shrug it off and keep moving forward. I prayed so much that I am sure God way thinking "ALRIGHT ALREADY"! (Hey at least I am able to keep a sense of humor, right?)

Surprisingly, I slept soundly last night. Almost like an alcohol-induced sleep, though I had nothing to drink last night. My hubby leaves for work early in the morning while I am still sleep, but he always kissing me goodbye, which usually wakes me up enough for me to mumble "have a good day". But this time, I was awaken by the alarm clock, and I realized, he didn't kiss me goodbye! I sent him a angry text this morning about it, but apparently he did and I slept right through it! LOL

I got myself and my 8 yr old (Mooshkah) daughter ready all while "DAY 35" chanted in my head. It's decision time. I dropped her off at school and stopped by the Walgreens on the way. I picked up some Tostitos Queso, and a generic pregnancy test and drove to work. Now I sit at my desk with the test in my purse taunting me. I am not sure when I will take it. Maybe this evening after work? Maybe first thing tomorrow morning with FMU? The decision is really based on my emotions. Do I want to see a BFN tonight and be negative, grumpy, emotional for the rest of the evening, but hopefully be in better spirits for tomorrow???? OR do I want to one more day of imaginary what-if bliss, and take it in the morning, and then be all those negative things for the rest of the day?? OR should I save the negativity for the weekend and take it then??? LOL

Wow, I used to be such a positive person. I guess optimism doesn't live here no' mo'.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I've been sitting on here on the edge of my seat reading, reading, reading.... and then... you still haven't tested!!?? Forget being positive, you build an awesome sense of suspense!!!

    Best of luck!!! I really, really, really hope it is good news. FX! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO doing the sane thing GS!
    Best best best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Thanks! I didn't have the nerve to take it last night!

    ReplyDelete