Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday 5

To take my mind off of TTC, I aimlessly surf the internet. These are 5 random things I have come across during my week that deserve a shout out!
  1. Baby Flower Hand bands:


These are so freakin' adorable! I will be making a mental note of these when my hubby and I have a little girl. Here is to wishful thinking! This was found on www.pinkbowtique.com

2. Baby Bedding:




How sweet is this nursery? I love how the pink and blue is mixed with the chocolate. This bedding is certainly on my list of possibles. This is found at Pottery Barn.

3. Oldschool!!



That's right! Converse is making a comeback! For all of you fashionista mommy's out there, they have the original converse lace ups, Velcro, and design your own. These are so cute!

4. Retro lunch boxes




This is so cute! My 8yr old would love this! This was found on myretrobaby.com

5. Names

This not really a find, but I have been thinking about names lately. I know its a little too soon to think about that, but I keep this list of possible baby names. Whenever I come across a name that is timeless, or unique I write them down.




No comments:

Post a Comment