Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Provera, we meet again...

I pretty much relaxed this weekend. Mooshkah spent time with her Dad, and her grandparents this weekend, So H and I were able to take advantage of some much needed quality time.

Walgreens messed up my prescription, so it took a while to get things straighten out. I find it funny that I have to pay to bring on the dreaded AF. Looking forward to her coming and leaving soon. I don't like the symptoms she produces. It seems this cycle, my lady lumps (lol) are a little more tender and heavy.

Outside of TTC:
I think I am totally burned out at work. I am in need of a tropical get-away. I don't even have the motivation to give 110%. H and I's first anniversary is in December, so I have been thinking about going somewhere then, or early part of spring. I think as long as a trip is in the works that might change my attitude at work.

I will try positive thinking this cycle and I will have a BFP before Christmas! :-)

2 comments:

  1. BFP and a holiday would be fantastic! Totally agree about it being hard to give it your all when you're just mentally and physically exhausted. Particularly hard when it has been a LOOOONG time since your last good break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Our last tropical get-away was our honeymoon! We are long over due! :-)

    ReplyDelete