Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Day.. and Nothing........

Day 33 and not one symptom. I have no desire to POAS either. I intentionally haven't purchased a test either. Last month, I had a First Response that had two in the box. So every time I went in the bathroom it taunted me. It just sat there in the bathroom cabinet sending out messages like
"you know you want to take me.." LOL

I am just not in the mood to see a BFN. I am at the point now where I have to psych myself up to be ready for it. I just need a couple more days of imaginary bliss......

2 comments:

  1. LOL.. I hear you!! I found the whole single line thing far too hard. It tore me appear more than just getting AF. My logic was that if I waited long enough, I'd either end up overdue and would obviously be pg (cause I've never been late since trying) or AF would come.

    All things said and done, I've got my fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks! Sadly for me, AF only comes with the help of Provera, so at some point, I am going to have to break down and take the test! Thank you for the positive vibes! :-)

    ReplyDelete