Friday, January 14, 2011

Not sure what to think.

This has been such a crazy time for me with the move and the new job. TTC has been the furthest from my mind. I can only think of maybe 2 times this cycle were H and I DTD. Luckily, right before the move I recorded my LMP on the computer. December 12,....... So here it is, no AF. The last 2 cycles have been pretty normal since I have been on metformin. I am not sure what to think here. I'm wondering if my cycles is going back to being irregular? Because I really have been terrible on my diet during the holidays. I don't want to get my hopes up and I am scared to POAS for fear of seeing that one little line. I don't feel any symptoms, and looking back, I don't think our DTD was on the fertile days. UGH..............

6 comments:

  1. Well....I got my BFP when we had sex 4 days before I ovulated, FF said chances were low and typically they were. Just took that one time. Got my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the dreaded POAS anxiety. Hate it. TTC can be super difficult when your life outside of the bedroom is hectic. That is sort of what happened to me last month. So hopefully (if you don't get the BFP) your life will begin to slow down and you will be able focus next month! I'm crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Ms PD. The cycle that worked for me I wasn't displaying the best conditions of fertility and it still worked. Totally understand your reservations about going down that path though... Do let us know what happens!!! Anticipation plus over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jennifer B, like have been hectic for us as well and TTC has proven very difficult. This year I am just taking one day at a time and enjoying what I have right in front of me.

    I hope you get your wish soon :)! All the best for you and H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to TC30! Join is again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am new follower!
    I got a BFP; when I wasn't even ovulating; hows that is possible? NO CLUE. besides her being a miracle herself!

    hope you get your BFP!
    Crossed Finger! :)

    ReplyDelete