Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Geeze! I've been away for so long.

I have been so busy. Here is a quick summary:

I have officially moved to a new city, and begun a new job. Today is my second day. We still have tons of boxes to unpack. Mooshkah has started a new school and loves it!

As for TTC, It has been the last thing on my mind! lol I don't even know what Cycle day I am on! lol. Hopefully, things will get back to normal soon!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year.

I have so many blogs to catch up on....... (smile)

1 comment:

  1. Em!!! I was beginning to wonder where you got to!!! So good to see you sounding so bright and happy!!! :-) <- That makes me smile!! Seems like you've been very busy with a lot of changes!!

    Hope to hear more from you soon!

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete