Thursday, January 27, 2011

An award and such...

I've been given an award by http://summastarlet.blogspot.com/! How awesome!







Now I must link the awesome person who gave me the award, tell 7 things about myself, award 15 great blogger, and inform those bloggers of the award. I am not sure I will be able to do all of this, but I will give it the ol' college try! ;-)

  1. I have an amazing 8 yr old daughter and I have been TTC #2 for almost 15 months with no success.
  2. I watch way too much TV than I probably should. I have all kinds of guilty reality tv pleasures ranging Jersey Shore, Housewives (all of them) to Teen Mom.
  3. Loose strands of hair creeps me out, especially when its wet. I gag everytime I try to pick it up.
  4. I love the way cabbage patch kids smell. I still hung on to mine from when I was a kid, and purchased a few for Mooshkah, and I smell them from time to time.
  5. H and I were best friends for about 14 years before we decided to persue a relationship. We met in highschool. We both dated our share of losers before we discovered what was right under our nose.
  6. Outside of blogging and reading blogs. I LOOOOOVE reading fiction. Its my outlet when I am stressed. Its so easy to feel alone in the TTC world. I am so appreciative of my blooger friends who keep me encouraged and let me know I am not alone.
  7. Reapeating #1. I truly pray that 2011 is our year. My deepest fear is finding out the only method that will help us conceive is something that we can't afford...

I will award bloggers tomorrow..........

1 comment:

  1. I haven't smelled a cabbage patch kid in a long time, but I remember exactly what that smells like! Funny. I hope 2011 is your year too!

    ReplyDelete