Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 - A Year In Review....

I stole this from a few other blogs........

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?

Met with a RE.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

No, I didn't really lose that much weight and I didn't get preggers. This year, I don't think I will make any.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

No, but tons became pregnant. Here's hoping 2011 will be my year.

4. Did anyone close to you die?

Yes, my uncle.

5. What countries did you visit?

none

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you didn’t have in 2010?

Healthy pregnancy and baby (ies). :-)

7. What dates from 2010 will be etched upon your memory, and why?

June - began the clomid cycles. November - Mom got clean bill of health; Referred to RE and put on Metformin. December - celebrated our first anniversary, and offered new position and move to different city.

8. What was your biggest achievement of this year?

Honestly, I don't feel like I really had one.

9. What was your biggest failure?

TCC and IF obsessed, and not just enjoying life, and counting my blessing.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Nope.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

LOL, and American Girl Doll. Seeing the smile on my daughter's face and the joy.... priceless.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Geez, drawing a blank here...

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

Me. At times I can be my worst enemy. Going through TCC disappointments every month, and not have a OB really doing all they can..... ugh

14. Where did most your money go?

household expenses

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Being offered this new position which would allow me to be closer to my parents.

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?

Another blank...

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?

a. happier b. just a tad thinner c. poorer due to moving expenses, and getting situated.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Not dwelling and being more proactive.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Letting things get to me so easily.

20. How did you spend Christmas?

Spent time with family, packing and moving.

21. What was your favorite TV program?

So many: Real Housewives, The Game, Cougartown, Modern Family, Office, Jersey Shore, and tons more guilty pleasures I am too embarrased to type! lol

22. What was the best book you read?

Can't think of one for 2010. Spent most of the time reading blogs and TTC forums, with a few Fiction Novels to keep my mind off things at times.

23. What did you want and get?

A. eReader, and gift cards. Got both.

24. What did you want and not get?

Pregnant and winning the lottery! lol

25. What was your favorite film of 2010?

First thing that comes to mind is Blind Side (is that 2010?) and Couples Reteat, and Grown ups...

26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I turned 31 last July. I went to dinner at Red Lobster with Family. Its a tradition. I have been going there for years with my birthday.

27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Not focusing so much on TTC and put my focus other places.

28. Who did you miss?

My old self. She's back though!

29. Who was the best new person you met?

Blogger friends! SO supportive and awesome!

30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.

Keep the faith, and don't lose sight of self. Sidebar: you can't count on everbody.

No comments:

Post a Comment