Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hello.....

This break was just what I needed. TTC has been the last thing on my mind and that has been wonderful.

I am currently taking 4 metformin (extended) a day. I think so far I have lost about 6 lbs. I guess that is ok since I haven't been truly faithful to my diet. And considering tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I won't be faithful tomorrow. Bread is certainly my weakness. I will start back on Monday. I have been spotting/light bleeding for almost 2 weeks. At first I was excited because I thought I produced AF on my own, and things will start to be regular now.... but now its just plain annoying and interrupting BD time......

I had an interview for the gig I applied for. The interview was last week, where there was a search committee drilling me with questions, and then I had to do a presentation on the academic process for them. I was so nervous. I made it the the 2nd round, where I had a follow up interview with the Vice President. Surprisingly, that was pretty informal. So now, its just the waiting game. I don't know how many candidates are in the running, but I hope I made a good impression, and they pick me. FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

I have to admit. I was doing so good with not letting TTC or not being successful consume my brain, until yesterday. I was checking into facebook, and this "friend" of mine, who we were engaged around the same time, and got married this past May, announced that they are expecting, by changing their default picture to an ultrasound pic. For some reason, that hurt. We are not that particularly close, but seeing that, magnified that I am falling behind in the baby race. I was lapped again...... Ugh When will it be our turn? I just have to continue to shake off this feeling of inadequacy and keep looking forward.

I am looking forward to spending time with my family. My parents are hosting Thanksgiving this year, so I don't have far to travel. I just hope I don't have to answer to many"When are you going to have another" questions......

Nonetheless, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

1 comment: