Thursday, March 3, 2011

Really??? TMI Vent

As I was sitting here getting ready to blog about how FINALLY Aunt Flo has left, I felt that ol' familiar feeling... SO I make a mad dash to the bathroom and guess what? She is freakin back again! I can't believe I started bleeding again. I was so excited that it was gone just in time for my first appointment with the new OBGYN!!! I guess I got cocky.... It was oh so light yesterday, and completely gone by the evening, and there was no sign of it in the morning, and all afternoon, until now. I was happy to be free from those products, you know the tampon-pad combination. I mean really... I have been wearing these products for more than 35 days. I just wanted to feel what it was like to just wear underwear with no contraptions on it. Yup, I got cocky. Now I just want to cry. I am so beyond sick of this.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry :( Hope she goes away soon and doesn't come back for a long time, if ya get my drift ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. :(

    I hope that when you see your new obgyn they can get to the bottom of this constant AF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I feel for you, I've been in a very similar situation before, and it was NOT FUN. Maybe your OB/GYN will be able to do an ultrasound to see what is going on in there. Hopefully you will get some answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds absolutely miserable! So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get some answers at your appt... must be awful xo

    ReplyDelete