Monday, February 28, 2011

Update...

AF is still here. Yup... been bleeding over a month now....

I have a Doctor appointment this Friday with a new OBGYN. I am not sure what will happen, considering I am still freakin bleeding. I hope this will be more than just a consultation. I hope this doctor will be compassionate and a little more aggressive....

When I began calling around to different OBGYN's to see if they're taking new patients (there isn't nearly as many as where I was living a few months ago), so many were full or not taking anyone unless you are preggers. I wanted to say so bad to say to them, "well I am trying to be, working to be...does that count? Is that good enough?"

I came across this office who has about 5 OBGYN's in there. I spoke with the nurse. Out of frustration/desperation, I spilled the last years events. Everything from clomid cycles, metformin, irregular bleeding, RE referral, everything. I then disclose how frustrated and heartbreaking this has been, and I really want a doctor who understands that, who will take the time to explain things to me, not throw everything under the rug and say "It will happen", etc.... I can't believe I went on and on. The nurse was very sweet. She begin telling me her story, of how long it took, and she completely understands what I am going through, etc. There is a brand new doctor there, and she told me he is really nice, and she suggest I try him out.

Well, I meet with him this Friday. I am nervous. I don't want to be disappointment. I want to feel like there is at least a plan in place, and I want him to make this freakin bleeding stop!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I'm sorry you're still bleeding :( But it sounds like you found a doctor who has the potential to be awesome :) I'm hoping for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awful to still be bleeding :( Good luck for your appt... thinking of you xoxo

    ReplyDelete