Monday, February 7, 2011

Put Me In The Game, Coach!

How in the heck am I supposed TTC if I haven't stopped spotting since the end of Jan? Normally for me AF gets pretty heavy, but this time, its just been spotting to light-flow constantly since the end of Jan. I just want it to go away so we can get back to TTC. I just feel like I can't get a break! It's one thing to try and to not succeed, but now I can't even try! ugh.....

In other news, Friday, after the 3 snow days; I jumped out on a limb and applied for grad school. I have been wanting to do this for sometime. After I got married, I kept putting it off in case I got pregnant. Well, I guess I am tired of putting my life on hold, for something that may not be in the cards. I am so nervous. I pray I get in. My undergrad gpa was not as good as it should have been. It's not horrible, but could be better. I finished my undergrad around 7/8 years ago, so I hope they take that into account. I decided not to tell anyone, not even H. That way I can avoid any questions and keep this just for me. Fingers crossed!

At least this gives me something else to obsess on! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. YAY I'm glad you decided to go back for grad school :) No idea what your field is, but it's a wonderful choice. And even if you do get your BFP, grad school is so much more flexible to accommodate it since people are fully grown at that point and experiencing actual life decisions.

    ReplyDelete