Monday, October 18, 2010

Wrap up

Well, I finally calmed down after that $100 swipe enough to enjoy the weekend.

I told myself that I wasn't going to read anything into those possible "imaginary symptoms." But I can't help it! I know the chances are slim to none that we conceived after getting the results from the U/S that both ovaries were non responsive, but DAMMIT I feel stuff. Before the U/S and up until now, I keep feeling cramps, twinges, sharp pains that come and go periodically. I am sure it's the side effects of the Clomid playing with my emotions or stress. Even H told me my "lady lumps" were bigger! LOL But I am sure he was just being frisky. I woke up during the middle of the night last night(1:33 am to be exact) to locate some tums because I had heartburn really bad. I also was hot, so I turn the AC down. Yes I am well aware it's October. I more than likely getting some sort of bug, but a girl can't help but wonder. I kept feeling the sensation that AF is coming either with dull cramps, or lots of CM but nothing. And I have been so emotional lately, again that can be stress. UGH I got excited at the fact that maybe AF was coming on its own. But then I realized, I am about 15 days from the end of this cycle, so it's too soon. I am trying so hard to not dwell on anything and wait to my RE appointment. I believe day 35 falls on the appointment with RE. I can't wait to have a bean in my oven.

I died my hair again. I think I am addicted. This dye was supposed to me more red, but it came out even darker. I better stop while I am ahead before I look like Morticia Addams.

I pretty much slept most of Sunday. I am sure it's the weather. H began his new gig today, so I can't wait to hear how it went. As for me, I still haven't heard from the gig I applied for. I am trying to remain positive, yet not let it consume my thoughts, but I have to admit, I am getting a little nervous/worried. (sigh)

I watched Sister Wives last night. I must admit, I am sad to see the season has ended so soon. That show totally pulled me in. I find the dynamics so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment