Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Phase 2

Now that the Clomid is done, I've moved into phase 2. You know the "rabbit" phase. So far H and I have been bd'ing every other day. I still wonder is that enough? Should we be bd'ing more?

I am going to the Dr.'s office this Friday (day 14) to check for follies (finger's crossed!!) I hope there are more than 1, and I get and HCG shot. I can't help but wonder if BD'ing now is a waste of time, and that maybe we should hold off and BD like crazy this weekend? I don't want to waste any good swimmers. ARRRGH!!!! I just want to do everything right. Last night after the deed, as I lay with my legs in the air lol, I was trying to figure out the best strategies. I have to quit putting so much pressure on myself.

1 comment:

  1. # one, relax...lol breath. don't worry, those swimmers stay alive up there for up to 72 hours. they say the best way to BD is by doing it 2 out of 3 days....give one day of rest and allow him to resupply...lol. the best time to do it is in the morning...yay for strting the day out right!! because that is when they have the best "supply", and make sure he wears loose undies....no whitie tighties. hope this helps a little.

    ReplyDelete