Wednesday, December 1, 2010

" That's What She Said..."

I was watching one of my favorite shows "The Office" last night, where the character Michael Scott was doing one of his "that's what she said" jokes. At that moment, it occurred to me how many times I was questioned about having a baby, or given unsolicited baby-making advice. I decided to create a "That's What She Said" edition to my blog........

Friend announces she preggers via Facebook

Me: Congrats, how far along are you?

Her: 3 mos. I thought u knew cuz I put it on fb thurs.

Me: No, I had no idea.

Her: Are u 2 still trying?

Me: It's been over a year now, were still trying

Her: stop trying, you'll get pregnant.

Me: Yea, Thanks.......

END

Who knew? If me and H stop having sex THEN the baby will come! Great! I had no idea!

4 comments:

  1. Fertiles are idiots. Maybe not all of them, but they have NO idea how this all works. Sometimes I'd like to just kick them in the shins and yell "IT IS NOT THAT EASY!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said point blank "If I stop trying, it doesn't make my ovaries work." It kind of ended the conversation. :-x

    ReplyDelete