Monday, June 13, 2011

I have been M.I.A.....

Here is a brief update.

My Lap/ hysteroscopy is still scheduled for this Wednesday. I am real nervous about it. Being put to sleep really scares me. I've had a lap before when I had my gall bladder removed. I don't know anyone who has had both of these done. I keep trying to google success stories, but they are few and far between. I just pray everything goes right, and there will be good news waiting on me when I wake up.

During my little hiatus, it has really been great not having to think about TTC and my unsuccessful attempts. Now I am back dwelling about it because of this surgery.

Prayers appreciated. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Me! I had lap, hysteroscopy and dye studies all done while I was under and home a few hours later. I had some endo burned off. We were pregnant the first full cycle after the surgery. Whether that was what did it... Who knows! -shrugs- Good to hear from you. Xxx

    ReplyDelete