Sunday, October 10, 2010

One last shot.....

I have been through a whirlwind of emotion since Friday. I cried most of Friday evening. I woke up Saturday angry. Angry with my uncooperating body and angry with the Dr.

Saturday evening, H and I had dinner with a few other couples, so that lifted my spirits a little.

I decided that first thing Monday morning, I will call the Dr. Office and inquire again about 150 mg of Clomid. Considering that the right ovary never responded with the 100 mg, and my left only responded once, maybe I have a shot?? The worst they can say is no, right? If I don't ask, I won't know.

But I am still all set with my appointment with the RE in November.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely doesn't hurt to ask!!! You are the customer and the doctor should be working with you so you feel happy with the outcomes.

    I hope a bigger dose of clomid is all you need to get the ball rolling.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about the clomid not working. You should def. call and have them up the dosage. Yeahh for the RE appointment, it sucks to be so far from home. Are there any other Re's closer to you?

    ReplyDelete